Computer Consultants of Maumelle, Inc.
- Contracted for application development, support, and training.
- Using EGL, Java, RPG, and related technologies I assist customers with modernization of their legacy applications and also assist with development of new Internet-facing and internal, back-office solutions.
Nuvell Financial Services
Vice President, Information Technology (Sept., 2002 – Feb., 2007)
- Executive-level management responsibility for application development teams located in Little Rock, Arkansas and Jacksonville, Florida. Under my direction these teams were responsible for all aspects of software development including business analysis, software analysis and design, computer programming, system testing, and technical documentation.
- Primary architect for all of our application development efforts. Using the Java programming language and JSR 168 (Portal) approach to design we modernized our legacy IBM i applications.
- My role included interfacing with our parent company (GMAC), primarily to leverage common systems and resources but also as a part of routine audit and corporate compliance initiatives.
- My responsibilities also included the full range of personnel development duties with a staff of roughly forty individuals. Formal measures of my performance included: timely delivery of high-quality software solutions (metrics based on development project deadlines, maintenance goals, and objective quality guidelines); providing leadership and guidance required for staff to meet individual and team goals; providing technology and software development vision for the department and the company.
(Complete resume and references available upon request.)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Consulting, Software Development, Training, Management
IBM i, Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, Google Android, Apple iOS
WebSphere Application Server, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat, DB2, MySQL, Apache Derby